Since 2008, it's been possible to access any Thomson router wireless internet. Kevin Devine talks about his discovery here.
You can do it to! Here is a small application and a SQL database, with all the possible default wireless keys for a given default SSID.
- open your Wireless Network Connections
- find a 'target' connection name (SSID = example: 'Thomson423RF0')
- then open the application you downloaded from here (RAPIDSHARE, Size 100292 KB)
- and copy/paste the SSID (without 'Thomson') of the network you want to access in this application, press button!
- Wait a second for the password.
- Go to your Wireless Network Connections and copy/paste the password given by the application in the former step, onto your 'target' network, you're done!